Friday, December 11, 2009

thinking can ruin your life.

i think too much.
too much thinking leads to too much time consuming.
which then leads to most of the difficulty i'm facing lately.

oh yeah.

i have this "hmmmm" problem.
and when do you actually "hmmmm"?

yes. when you are thinking.

too much thinking can potentially hold you back, and even to the point of ruining your life.

yes.it can ruin your life.

i always over analyzed a situation. and next, uncontrolled thoughts would race through my mind, contohnya, "kalau aku buat camtu,apa jadi?" or "what will happen then?". the best thing is, I never find my answer to those question because the event that is suppose to happen, didn't happen at all. my thoughts have paralyzed me from doing anything.

thinking about the pro and cons, get me paralyzed. mesti la kita nak fikir what is best for us kan?but then, I'll over think and always get stuck and cant make decisions.

well in my case,

too much thinking = pfffft.

4 komen:

Aifaa R. December 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

rindu

Unknown December 14, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

haha,jom lepak!

Munirah December 21, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

i agree.. too much thinking has pro n cons. that's y i always go with the flow. sometimes, being spontaneous is better. damn for all the consequences.

Unknown December 22, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

cik bulan : haha,spontaneous is good,sometimes je.

the consequence tu yang tak best tu :D